Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Shannon and I went shopping this past weekend and we were very productive! I got a fedora for brad for the reception, gifts for my parents, and a solitaire pendant to wear. Now all my jewelry is complete for the wedding.

I did spend time and came up with the almost final playlists - i have to do some shuffling, per Shannon's review, but the essential songs are put together. Also decided the music:

Guest Seating: Air on a G String
Processional: Canon in D
Sand Ceremony: Gift of Love (instrumental)
Recessional: Michelle Branch's You set me Free

For the Reception, the essential songs are:

Bridal party intro: Ever Ever After by Carrie Underwood
First Dance: A Groovy Kind of Love by Phil Collins
Father/Daughter Dance: White Wedding by Billy Idol
Cake Cutting: When I'm 64 by the Beatles
Last Dance: Don't Stop Believing by Journey

And I revised my to do list (in my notebook, i still need to update this site) and realized there was about half the stuff not listed on my original list. Ugh!

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online