Monday, December 1, 2008

Picked up the dresses for Shannon & Heather this weekend. I originally hated Heather's dress, I thought it made her look so naked on top. But turns out, in the deeper color, she looks very nice. The dress is actually a little too big for her. I guess I really just HATE the light teal color (pool?) that David's Bridal carries.

Shannon's dress looked fabulous on her in the Oasis color, just as she had looked in black. I'm very excited. Everyone's dresses are in, and at my mom's for safe keeping (except Shannon's, awaiting potential alterations). Everyone's fits (except potentially Ali's, since she didn't try it on! It should fit though, we had ordered 1 size up from what she tried on). I'll be transporting all the dresses with me to Vegas (to keep myself from being super stressed about them all arriving undamaged and on-time, and also, so mom has time to press them all).

The only dress not in yet is my red rehearsal dinner dress, but no biggie on that.

I have a goal to start hardcore exercising and dieting on Jan 1st. I have no willpower or desire to skip the holiday foods, especially when I still have plenty of time to lose just 11 pounds, so I'll start Jan 1, and just be really, really strict about it. I've done it before, I can do it again. I will do it again.

Brad and I spent this Saturday night at my dad's 25th anniversary party, and Brad danced to a few songs that he just loved, so I'm going to add them to our playlist. I have such a problem! I have 12 hours of music I'd like to play, and only about 4 hours to play it in! :)

Oooh, gotta update my todo list!

Edit: Done! So, Shannon and I spent alot of time doing the invitations last weekend. I bought the return address labels today (design myself) and then they are ready to go! I'm hoping to mail them TOMORROW! So awesome! Can't wait til I get that first RSVP!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online