Thursday, January 8, 2009

I updated the to do list. Look how freakin' long it is! OMG.

I know my RSVP's aren't due for 3 more weeks. But I only have about 10 of them back out of 29...so now I'm of course freaking out thinking that people I thought were coming aren't. And I don't have RSVP's from alot of people I KNOW are coming, and that bugs me because I wonder if they think they don't have to send the RSVP because I know they are coming. Of course you do! Shannon bought really cute stamps!

Anyway, just typical freak out stuff. I have 3 1/2 months and there's so much to do still. Its going to FLY. It's already flying. Man!

3 comments:

Chai Latté said...

I was just telling my Mom how I just realized that I never sent mine back!!! So I'll be sending it soon :-)

Melissa Whittaker said...

I knew you would send yours (cause you told me you would), you're not my worry! Its all the other's I'm not in contact with!

higgly said...

Bryan sent his today if that helps :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online